Descargo de responsabilidad: este blog no está disponible en español
As the year winds down and people start making those New Year’s resolutions, it’s important to remember to get an end-of-year physical or checkup. At Camino Clinic, our mission is to equip people to live healthy lives. We have a bilingual and dedicated team that ensures we uphold our mission each and every day. At Camino Clinic, you will find a warm and welcoming atmosphere as well as a team of highly accredited individuals who can help with chronic disease management, administer vaccines, and even perform ultrasounds.
People ages 20-30 should get a physical every two years according to the Cleveland Clinic.
Anyone beyond the age of 30 should make a physical or checkup appointment an annual habit. Before going to your appointment consider doing the following:
- Bring any medications you are currently taking with you
- This gives the doctor a better understanding of any symptoms you are experiencing as well as your health history.
- Write down any questions you may have
- It can be easy to forget questions you want to ask the doctor by the time you see them, so it’s a good idea to write them down ahead of time.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment
- This gives you plenty of time to check-in and also ensures that Camino Clinic will see you at your scheduled time and not fall behind.
While healthcare prices remain high across the country, at Camino Clinic we believe primary care shouldn’t cost a fortune. Camino Clinic offers a yearly membership for a one-time payment of $275. This includes doctor visits, low cost labs, and access to our amazing Camino Vida health and wellness program. Camino Clinic also has a pediatric membership program for children ages 0-18 that costs $60 per year. To learn more about Camino Clinic and the many benefits our membership programs have visit this link To set up an appointment you can visit https://caminohealthcenter.com/clinic/.